stigemgeraf Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Real Men Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Jim Belushi plays a super-competent secret agent on the trail of Russian thugs. John Ritter plays a milquetoast dad who gets mixed up in the caper. The story follows their adventures over the course of a week, in which Ritter develops some guts and Belushi gets in touch with his sensitive side.
A womanizing CIA agent and an insecure insurance agent are paired together to make sure a deal goes through with aliens for the future of mankind.
I really like this film. It has a simple charm to it that wins you over. I remember the night I watched it - pouring rain like crazy, feeling bummed, and then this came on tv. It picked me right up, out of my low spirits, and what would have been a boring evening at home turned into some real laughs. I haven't forgotten that, and I won't forget "real men". It's really a sweet, funny film.
Very funny from beginning to end! I watch this movie over and over and enjoy it more every time. It's great to see the friendship and bonding develop between Belushi and Ritterthe movie progresses. And just when you think they have finally bonded, Ritter will make a run for it. and Belushi will convince him to stay. Some of the best scenes are when Ritter finally realizes his purpose, and the skills he has learned, and puts them to work, and when he finally realizes his mission and takes it seriously.<br/><br/>This movie is not only funny but also filled with lots of action.<br/><br/>Watch for the scenes with Belushi's "dad" and when Ritter clobbers the milkman.

Pressure Cooker 720p torrentA Brief Theory on Mankind in hindi movie downloadLifeless song free downloadEpisode 4.6 720p moviesEpisode 2.23 hd mp4 downloadthe Jeopardy Mouse full movie download in hindiManticore tamil dubbed movie torrentmalayalam movie download Go for Itfree download The KillerDownload The Aggression Scale full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4

last edited 217 weeks ago by stigemgeraf
Please log in to post a reply.