stigemgeraf Admin replied

295 weeks ago

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

Download Sunburn

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c After a rich old man dies in a suspicious car accident in Acapulco, his widow wants his insurance company to pony up five million dollars. A hotshot investigator Decker (Charles Grodin) and a charming model (Farrah Fawcett) come in to check it out.
Despite being labeleda comedy, "Sunburn" really isn't one - its aim seems to be a light-hearted mystery. But there really isn't much mystery in this movie - much of the footage is more or less padding. I started to grow impatientthe movie progressed. I didn't find any of the going-ons amusing in any way. Also, there is some very bad editing that really sticks out like a sore thumb.<br/><br/>I was prepared to hate F.F.'s performance, but I was surprised. She isn't great, but her acting is a lot better than you'd think. And it's nice that her character isn't the expected bubblehead, but someone with average intelligence, and isn't a screaming wimp. However, the romantic pairing of F.F. and C.G. is one of the strangest and most unlikely pairings in motion picture history!
If you ever watched the Hart to Hart TV series (late 1970's - early 1980's) this movie will feel very similar. Beautiful people, gorgeous locations and characters doing things that kind of leaves you saying, "What the heck?" Farrah is beautiful, innocently very sexy and I think she is her Charlie's Angels character Jill Munroe. Charles Grodin, Art Carney and Joan Collins do a good job. Joan gives it her all and makes the movie even more fun. The accidental drive-through bull fighting scene made me worry non-stop for the bull! All in all it is a silly, happy movie that is a bit illogical but..what the heck. It was fun to watch and made me feel happy.

tamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Blade IIRobin-B-Hood full movie in hindi free downloadEpisode 2.12 movie download in mp4Falling: Part 1 full movie hd 720p free downloadHeaven's Lost Property the Movie: The Angeloid of Clockwork full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pSmile! in hindi movie downloadThe BattleBlock TheaterBeast Cops hd mp4 downloadI Was a Teenage Apeman in hindi downloadBeyond the Boundary song free download

last edited 216 weeks ago by stigemgeraf
Please log in to post a reply.